It’s essential to have enough insurance to give you peace of mind and make sure you are sufficiently insured. Working with an insurance agent can help make sure you are adequately insured.
The five steps to insurance planning are:
• Finding an insurance agent
• Meeting with your insurance agent
• Reviewing your insurance options
• Purchasing insurance
• Filing a claim (when necessary)
An insurance agent can help you understand your policy covers, how much your deductible will be, and all the steps involved in filing a claim.
On April 28, 2022, the Ontario Minister of Finance delivered the province’s 2022 budget. It’s focused on five different pillars:
• Rebuilding the economy.
• Better jobs and bigger paycheques.
• Building highways and critical infrastructure.
• Keeping costs down.
• Investing in health care.
Budget 2022 includes no changes to personal or corporate tax rates.
On April 7, 2022, the Federal Government released their 2022 budget. Our article contains highlights of the various financial measures in this budget, divided into these sections:
• Alternative minimum tax
• Dental care
• Small businesses
• Canada Growth Fund
• Bank and insurer taxes
It’ll be time to file your 2021 taxes soon, and you must take advantage of every tax credit and deduction that you can. Our article includes information on a variety of subjects you need to know about, including what to do if you’ve had to repay COVID-19 benefits, how to plan ahead if you’re self-employed or retiring soon, and what you need to know if you have a home office or employer-provided benefits.
Why do individuals give to charity: Leave a legacy, Essential to organizations, Meaningful tax relief for contributors
You know you need life insurance – but you’re not sure which kind is best for you. There are two main kinds of life insurance:
• Permanent, which lasts for your entire life. Premiums can be more expensive, but you can also use the policy to build up cash value.
• Term, which is only good for a set amount of time. Premiums are less expensive, and you cannot build up cash value – but coverage is easy to get and understand.
We can help you determine which type of insurance is best for you and how much it will cost you.